Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bible Quiz

Last night I found out that I made the Awana Bible Quiz team! I don't know too much about it yet, but I need to go to practices on Sunday afternoons until the quiz. I know it's a competition where you have to know lots of Bible verses by heart and other Bible trivia, too. I am excited! I would like to invite all of you to come watch the quiz on Saturday, April 26th at Camarillo Community Church. It's at 1322 Las Posas Rd. in Camarillo. I don't know what time it's at yet, but I'll post it as soon as I get the information.

By the way, my frog is doing good. I just put him on his tree branch, and he is so cute when he sits there! Tonight he will get some yummy fresh crickets for dinner.

Also, my small group leader in Juniors, Mr. Callaway, is coming for dinner tonight. It should be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

the e-wife, Karen said...

Austin,

I would love to come see your bible quiz team on April 26! Congratulations and have a great time hiding God's Word in your heart.

Love,
Auntie K