Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Loose tooth + Stuck Lego = The Tooth Fairy

Today I was destroying my Lego set and one of the pieces to my Lego set was stuck. I put it my mouth (GROSS) and all the sudden felt pain. My tooth was in my mouth! Then Mom said,"Put it under your pillow for the "Molanator"." Then I said," No I'm putting under the pillow for"Roy"." I put a tooth under my pillow for a man named "Roy"!!!!!!! Tomorrow Ill post on what I got!

3 comments:

the e-wife, Karen said...

I don't know who Roy is, but I hope the payoff is good.

Tooth Fairy said...

Hi from the Tooth Fairy Online
Who is "Roy?"
You'll enjoy my place,Toothfairycyberspace it's both whimsical and informative and sure to make you smile! (A lego link there too) Thanks for sharing your little loose tooth story:)
www.toothfairycyberspace.com

Suzanne DeShong said...

hi austin its vance i like this pooooooooooooooooooost