Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

My Great Summer.

It's the end of summer and School's about to start. This summer was awesome! I had so much fun! We went to "Hansen Dam Swim Beach" for the first time. There they have two very fun slides that hurt your back, and the pool is just like a beach! It is surrounded by sand and you enter it at a slant. No stairs! We also went to the Gene Autry Museum. There we saw famous guitarist valuables and sampled music. There was also a temporary exhibit on the climbing in Yosemite. We saw lots of free movies at the movie theater. Such as Spiderwick Chronicles, Inkheart,Space Chimps and Surfs Up. At the beginning of my summer the three Hoyer boys Nicholas, Gabriel, and Kurt slept over. For five days! That's six boys. Me and Nicholas got to go see Harry Potter 6. By ourselves! Sweet! I've had lots of fun in the water such as: rashes, sunburns,and sucking water up my nose! So that's about it we start school in a week so I'm pretty exited! I've just learned how to make a Lanyard so I have a new occupation. Be sure to check again soon!

1 comment:

Suzanne DeShong said...

hi austin it's Vance i really liked this blog post






from
Vance