skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A frog's organs
My Dad came home from work yesterday and said he had something for me. Every once in a while, Dad brings me home something. For instance, he brought me home a windshield wiper controller because he knows I like gadgets. So he said, "A guy at work said he had something he wanted to give away, but I told him I knew someone who would really like that." Then Dad reached into his backpack and pulled out a package with a clear plastic frog with all of its organs inside it!
So I took it apart and looked at the back of the package to figure out how to put it back together.
As you can see, it doesn't tell you how to put it back together, it just shows you the organs and where they go. I got confused and put half of his large intestine connected to his small intestine. Then I figured out later that two of the large intestine pieces connected together to make one large intestine. This is the best gift Dad could've given me! He gave it to me just in time to post it on my frog blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment