Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

Mom introduces.....Austin's Very Own Blog

Hello, Austin's Mom here introducing you to my oldest son, Austin's very own blog! He asked if he could set up a blog and call it his "Frog Blog", since he is so very interested in all things frog. Here, you will learn all about life through the eyes of a 10 1/2 year old boy. Enjoy!

Here is a funny picture that will peak your interest:


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22742558/displaymode/1107/framenumber/17/s/2/

3 comments:

the e-wife, Karen said...

Austin,

Aunt K here. I just wanted to tell you...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!

It's AWESOME and so are YOU!!

I can't wait to meet your new tadpole...have you picked out a name yet?

Love,
Auntie K

joshua,vera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joshua,vera said...

hey austin its joshua from church how are you doing ?My brother asked how did you make that? he also said thats cool see u at church