Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pancakes for Breakfast

We were having pancakes for breakfast today, and I said to Mom, "Can you make a little pancake for Leapers (my stuffed frog)?" Then I said "Can you make that size for the rats, I bet they'd like it!" So we gave each rat their own personal mini pancake. Daisy, which is our black and white rat, got hers first and started munching down on it. We gave the second one to Rosie, our white rat. She tried to figure out, "How am I going to eat this?" She finally figured out how to eat it and started nibbling on the sides, while Daisy was 3/4 of the way done with hers. She must really like pancakes. They asked for syrup and butter, but syrup would stick to their fur.

1 comment:

the e-wife, Karen said...

Hey Austin,

Uncle Rich thinks you should change your blog address to "frogspot-blogspot" !!

Isn't he so clever.

BIG MACCCCCC!!!!!! I can't believe you didn't pick that one.
It was fun to play Imaginiff with you the other night. We can't let Uncle Rich beat us next time.

Love,
Aunt K